jQuery plugins make our life easier, and it’s always great to discover new ones that make it easy to add cool functionality to our projects. So for today, we have some fresh jQuery plugins to share with you. From Parallax to Navigation, there are several interesting plugins for you to try. Enjoy and share with others!
Perimeter.js creates an invisible perimeter around a target element and monitors mouse breaches.
- Get the user’s attention, in terms of showing some sort of tooltip / popover when hovering near a certain element, like a hint or a tip.
- Lazy load a script when the perimeter of the target element is breached (AFAIK Google does this when a user moves it’s mouse towards the red ‘compose’ button).
- Fetch data via AJAX and do something with it when a users navigates towards a certain element.
- Lightweight; (~0.6kb minified / gzipped)
- No dependencies; just plug it in and you’re good to go
- Built-in debugger to actually see where the perimeter is located (boundary.js)
- Fully documented
- Unit-tests available
Make a use of your favicon with badges, images or videos.
Works on Chrome, Firefox, Opera but not on IE 10.
A powerful little tool for managing CSS animations.
jQuery Scroll Path
jQuery Scroll Path is a plugin for defining custom scroll paths which could be a nice effect in a full window animation or in a slider. It uses canvas flavored syntax to draw lines and arcs.
The jQuery plugin for supercool scroll animation. Tons of effects are available such as Fade, Fly, Spin, Scale, Smush, Pin, Slide, Wipe, Bounce and much more.
Cool Kitten – Parrallax Scrolling responsive frame work
Cool Kitten is a responsive paralalax scrolling Framework. It allow to do parallax and responsive pages.
The best way to have a website with abilities to be viewed in every computer, tablet and mobile.
The last web trend! It makes a beautiful visual effect that brings a second life to every slide.
Toolbar allows you to quickly create tooltip style toolbars for use in web applications and websites. The toolbar is easily customizable using the twitter bootstrap icons and provides flexibility around the toolbars display and number of icons.
- Straightforward implementation with simple options
- Can run as many toolbars as required
- Toolbars can be attached to any element required
- Toobar icons are easily customised through the popular twitter bootstrap framework
- Toolbars are responsive and follow the element on resize
Navgoco is a simple JQuery plugin which turns a nested unordered list of links into a beautiful vertical multi-level slide navigation, with ability to preserve expanded submenus between sessions by using cookies and optionally act as an accordion menu.
Leave a Reply